Below you will find third-party sites and resources. If you have a favorite resource that's not included in the list, please let us know.
International Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control (IAOMC)
- British Indo Pacific Orthokeratology Myopia Control Academy (BIPOK)
BIPOMCA is the only INDO PACIFIC association of practitioners focused on Orthokeratology.For those optometrist, ophthalmologist and opticians who are:
– New to orthokeratology and searching for learning the fundamentals of this science
– Looking for best techniques in myopia control and corneal reshaping
– In need of updates on state-of-the-art in corneal molding
– Interested in professional education with international experts
– Be in contact with leading manufacturers in the field.
- European Academy of Orthokeratology (EurOK)
EurOK is a milestone of orthokeratology in Europe, promoting this science to eye specialists (opticians, optometrists, and ophthalmologists) and providing education in the field of corneal molding for refractive errors and the latest technology for myopia control.
- International Academy Orthokeratology Asia (IAO)
International Academy Orthokeratology Asia (IAO)
- Orthokeratology Society of Oceania (OSO)
The Orthokeratology Society of Oceania’s vision is to be recognised and trusted as the leading authority on OrthoK in Oceania. We exist to expand the safe use of OrthoK in our region. We are additionally dedicated to helping reduce the impact of the global myopic epidemic.
- The International Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control (IAOMC)
Welcome to the International Academy of Orthokeratology! The International Academy of Orthokeratology (IAO) is a non-profit, independent organization and represents the orthokeratology in the world. IAO is a truly global organization which includes continental sections as America, Asia, Europe and Oceania. It represents the interests and serves the needs of orthokeratologists worldwide.
Orthokeratology Websites In General